Meaning of the Lionsgate Portal
Every year on the 8th day of the 8th month of the year (August 8th), there is a cosmic alignment called “the Lions Gateway”.
The Lionsgate 88 Portal is activated by the numerology of 8/8, the Sun in Leo Season, and the rising of the star, Sirius. This combination of energy opens a galactic portal that allows high vibrational energy to be sent to Earth, which we can all tune in and connect with.
The Lionsgate 88 Portal peaks on the 8th day of the 8th month, but we are likely to feel the current of its energy before and after this date too.
The Portal’s Link to Numerology
Number 8 in Numerology is extremely potent. It is a symbol of infinity - the infinite soul that we are and the infinite journey that we take. 8 is also the number associated with DNA activation, abundance, power, and higher realms of consciousness, making 8/8 a super potent time to charge and clear our energy for receiving. It represents the ability to manifest one’s reality, as well as balance, harmony, and decision making
Lionsgate is not just about numerology but also astrology, and involves the Sun in its ruling sign of Leo and the rising of the star Sirius.
Sirius is one of the brightest stars in the sky and is known as our Spiritual Sun. While our earthly Sun illuminates our physical world which is an illusion, our Spiritual Sun illuminates the truth of our timeless soul.
The ancients were very in tune with the star Sirus, as they believed it was the gateway to heaven and the home of higher vibrational beings. They believed the energy of Sirius carried highly advanced wisdom that we could tap into and utilize whenever Sirius was strong in the sky.
The energy of Lionsgate can connect us with the cosmic skies, galactic frequencies, higher dimensional beings, and our own intuition.
It can also activate heart healings, the expansion of spiritual wisdom, and help us awaken to our true potential.
To guide you with this I have included a Lionsgate Ritual:
This ritual is best done on August 8th.
You will need:
Energy clearing tool of choice (Sage, Palo Santo, Incense, Bells, etc.)
Journal and Pen
2 crystals – Amethyst and Rose quartz (or any purple or pink stone that resonates with you)
1 White Candle
1. Use your cleansing tool of choice to cleanse your aura and then your surroundings. As you cleanse your aura, recite the following affirmation:
“I cleanse myself with light and loving energy. All energies that are no longer mine to carry are now leaving my body. I am light, I am free. I am whole. I am me.”
As you cleanse your surroundings, recite the following mantra three times:
“My space is cleansed and protected, only light and love may dwell here.”
2. Sit in a comfortable position and place your hand over your heart chakra (middle of your chest). Close your eyes and imagine you are inhaling and exhaling through your heart. Do this for a few breaths.
3. Now take your hand and hover it a few inches above your heart. Begin making circles in an anti-clockwise direction. As you are making the circles, imagine you are cleansing your heart energy. Keep doing this for 1-2 minutes or until you have made at least 100 circles. Notice and observe any sensations that come up for you.
4. Once you have done that, reverse your circles so you are moving in a clockwise direction. As you make these circles, imagine you are opening and supercharging your heart chakra. See if you can feel the energy radiating from your heart and experiment with making the circles bigger or wider. Repeat this again for 1-2 minutes or until you have made at least 100 circles.
5. Now shake out your hand and repeat this process but this time on your third eye which is in the center of your forehead. Again, hover your hand a few inches above your third eye and then begin cleaning it by moving your hand in an anti-clockwise direction for 1-2 minutes and then a clockwise direction for the same length of time. As you do this, just observe any sensations that come up for you.
6. Now lay down, take your crystals, and place one on your third eye and one on your heart center. Lay here and meditate like this for 10 minutes or longer if you wish. You can set a timer if you like too.
7. As you meditate, try to clear your mind and focus on the energies of the crystals sinking into your body through your third eye and heart chakra.
8. As you come out of your meditation, place your crystals to the side, grab your journal, and begin writing down anything that comes to your mind. You can write down anything you experienced or any thoughts or feelings you are having. You can also ask your angels or spirit guides to come through and channel a message for you.
For this journal exercise, I recommend setting a timer for 20 minutes and allowing yourself to just release whatever is on your mind. For best results, try to write without stopping and without filtering yourself. Getting into this flow will help to tap into the deeper layers of your subconscious.
9. Once done, reflect on what you have written and see what insights or messages have come through your writing. Thank your spirit guides and angels if they came through while you were writing.
10. You can carry the crystals with you throughout the day or sleep with them next to your bedside.
Be sure to drink a large glass of water or sip some herbal tea after this ritual to help with the energy activations.